One thing I really wanted to bring you all this week was a tasty organic treat. I am a chocoholic, I could eat it all day every day. But I've found it difficult to find organic chocolates locally. So I turned to the Internet and found Earth's Sweet Pleasures.
Earth's Sweet Pleasures endeavors to make the highest quality organic gourmet fudge in the world while supporting sustainability of the planet and it's inhabitants. Our fudge is made the old-fashioned way, using an original family recipe that is 25% less sweet than conventional fudge, enhancing the intense flavor of the award winning rich, dark chocolate. Every ingredient in our fudge is all natural certified organic and the delicious dark chocolate is grown by fair trade farmers in Central and South America. By purchasing our fudge you help sustain the rainforest where cacao trees are grown in the shade of the canopy. A portion of our proceeds go to environmental and humanitarian organizations that promote economic fairness for cacao farmers and their families.At Earth's Sweet Pleasures you will find Rich Rainforest Dark Fudge, both plain and with walnuts. The fudge with walnuts is their bestseller. All of their fudge is made with organic, fair trade chocolate. They were kind enough to send me a sample of the Rich Rainforest Dark Fudge with Walnuts to taste. I actually received it just the other day and let me tell you, it took a great amount of willpower to not eat the entire piece all at once because it is so delicious. Very rich and creamy and literally melts in your mouth. Not only does it taste great, but its comforting to know that there are no artificial yucky ingredients. The ingredient list on my sample fudge bar reads as follows:
Ingredients (All Organic): Evaporated Cane Juice, Fair-Trade Chocloate - 65% Bittersweet, Marshmallow Creme, Walnuts, contains Dairy (Half & Half), Natural Oil Blend, Vanilla Extract, Love & Gratitude.Of course the best ingredients are the love and gratitude. There are no substitutes for that!
Green Mama's Pad readers can get 15% off orders when using code GMP001 at checkout.
Earth's Sweet Pleasures kindly sent me a 1/2 pound box of Rich Rainforest Dark with Walnuts to send to one lucky winner. Allergy notice: please note that this fudge contains walnuts.
Visit the Earth's Sweet Pleasures site, take a look around at all the pages and come back and tell me something I did not mention above. You must complete this entry before you can submit any extra entries.
Extra Entries (please leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow me on Blogger or subscribe to my RSS feed
- Subscribe via e-mail. Your email must validate or it will not count.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to Green Mama's Pad and Earth's Sweet Pleasures. Please leave link in comment.
- Add my Green Mama's Pad button to your sidebar or add Green Mama's Pad to your blogroll.
- Add my Earth Day Blog Party button to your sidebar. This gets you TWO entries, so leave two comments.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave link to tweet in comment.
- Fave me on Technorati and comment with your ID.
- Stumble this and comment with your ID.
- Become a fan on Facebook.
- Read my Kaboogie review, visit the Kaboogie store and leave a comment on my review telling me your favorite item. Then leave a comment here letting me know you did it.
This giveaway is open to US Residents 18+ only and will end on Tuesday, April 28th at 11:59pm EST. One winner will be chosen at random using Random.org. Winner has 48 hours to claim their prize otherwise a new winner will be picked. You must leave your e-mail address in your comment(s) so I can contact you. I will not share your e-mail address with anyone, it will strictly be used to notify you if you win. Good luck!