I am a Netflix Stream Team member and have been given a Netflix membership to help facilitate my posts. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
It's hard to remember what television life was like before we had Netflix. Being able to watch what we want, when we want it has become pretty invaluable to us, especially since it has been 9 years since we had cable in our home. But really, with streaming Netflix, who needs cable? We sure don't. Don't believe me? Here are just a few reasons why we love Netflix plus a chance for you to win your own 6-month subscription.
12. Hilarious stand-up comedy specials like Jim Gaffigan: Mr. Universe.
11. Being able to watch every episode of Friends, the best sitcom ever.
10. New titles added every month!
9. Lego shows and short films that my boys love.
8. Arrow because, hello, Stephen Amell.
7. Christmas specials and movies to watch while wrapping all those presents.
6. Netflix Original series for kids like The Croods and Dragons: Race to the Edge.
5. All 6 seasons of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
4. Binge watching your favorite shows to all hours of the night. (See #8)
3. Streaming on multiple devices like TVs, iPads and Nintendo DS
2. Netflix Originals from Marvel: Daredevil and Jessica Jones
1. There is something for every member of the family to enjoy.