This is my third pregnancy and I am ashamed to admit that I am mostly wearing the same tired old maternity clothes as the first. What is so bad about that you ask? Well, it wouldn't be bad except for the fact that the vast majority of said maternity clothes are hand me downs from my sister in law and are literally over 10 years old. Yeah, a pregnant fashionista I am not! So I was really happy when I discovered Due Maternity. They have a great selection of cute and fashionable maternity and nursing clothes. They even have some organic clothes which I think is pretty cool. I didn't even know there was organic maternity clothing out there!
The fun shopping goes way beyond clothes though. At Due Maternity you will also find quite a selection of diaper bags, gifts, baby clothes and baby gear. There is even skin care for moms to be and new moms, including natural lines like Mambino Organics and Nine Naturals. You could spend a lot of time just looking at all of this great stuff and there is something for everyone. If you are in the market for something for yourself or maybe a gift for a mom-to-be, definitely hop on over there and take a look around. And don't forget to check out the Due Maternity Blog where you will find great posts written by expectant moms, including me!
Due Maternity is currently having a sale promotion where you can receive 10% off any new items. Just use coupon code NEW10 at checkout.
Due Maternity is giving one lucky reader a $25.00 gift certificate to spend however they wish on www.duematernity.com.
For more chances to win, you can head on over to The Morris Bunch and enter the Due Maternity Giveaway there as well!
Visit Due Maternity and look around. Come back and tell me what your favorite item is.
- Follow me on Blogger or subscribe to my RSS feed
- Subscribe via e-mail. Your email must validate or it will not count. Leave email address in comments.
- Add my Green Mama's Pad button to your sidebar or add Green Mama's Pad to your blogroll. Leave your blog link.
- Follow GreenMamasPad and Due Maternity on Twitter and and tweet this giveaway. You can tweet once daily. Leave link to tweet in comment.
- Add my Green Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog.
- Fave me on Technorati and comment with your ID.
- Stumble this post and comment with your ID.
- Become a fan of Green Mama's Pad on Facebook.
- Become a fan of Due Maternity on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post and let me know which one.
- Stumble my How To Green Your Swiffer post.
- Vote for me for The Michael Lang Award (Green Blogger) in The Semi-Annual Dottie Awards and receive 5 extra entries!
This giveaway is open to US Residents 18+ only and will end on Thursday, October 29th at 11:59pm EST. One winner will be chosen at random using Random.org. Winner has 24 hours to claim his/her prize otherwise a new winner will be picked. You must leave your e-mail address in all of your comment(s) so I can contact you. I will not share your e-mail address with anyone, it will strictly be used to notify you if you win. Good luck!
Please note that the opinions and views expressed here are my own. Due Maternity is providing the $25.00 gift certificate for this giveaway.