How would you like to enjoy some delicious food and fine wine while getting an up close first look at Buick's new 2012 lineup? If you are in the Connecticut area, you can do just that this weekend! On November 12 and 13, the Buick Discovery Tour will be at the Sheraton Stamford hotel in Stamford, Connecticut.
Buick has partnered with Food & Wine magazine to bring this exclusive culinary event to Stamford, Connecticut. In addition to checking out the new vehicles, guests will have the opportunity to attend full cooking demonstrations and sample several dishes.
Guests will experience the following discovery sessions:
- Cooking Demonstration with Food & Wine Best New Chef 2007 Gavin Kaysen, Executive Chef at Café Boulud in New York City and James Beard “Rising Star Chef” award winner
- Pastry Demonstration with Chef Ben Roche, Executive Pastry Chef of Moto in Chicago, Ill., and Co-Host of “Future Foods” on Discovery’s Planet Green Network
- Buick Test Drives, featuring the new Regal Turbo, Lacrosse and Enclave
- Wine Tasting with Michael Green
- Cooking Demonstration and Sampling with Celebrity Chef Michael Psilakis, owner of several New York City restaurants, including Kefi and Fish Tag;Psilakis has competed on The Food Network's "Iron Chef America" and was named Food & Wine Best New Chef 2008 and Bon Appétit’s Chef of the Year 2008.
Sunday, November 13
This would be a great afternoon or evening out for you and your spouse or friends. If you are interested in attending, please email Eleni Simmoneau at ESimmoneau@tierneyagency.com for registration information. Registration closes tonight, Friday, November 11.