In the spirit of cheering myself up and working past the "no girl blues", I've decided to make myself a list of why its going to be great to have 4 boys and not a girl. Feel free to add yours in a comment!
- We don't have to buy a single thing. We have enough boy clothes and toys for a small army of kids.
- The only one PMSing in this house will be me, I will never have to deal with bitchy teenage girl PMS hormones.
- I will never have to go shopping for a prom dress. I'm sure my mother will confirm that I tortured her with that.
- I won't ever have to lift heavy boxes, bring out the garbage or mow the lawn.
- Four boys means a higher chance of having a professional athlete in the family. Who can then buy his wonderful mama a huge house with a pool and a maid.
- No expensive weddings to pay for.
- I'm told that boys take good care of their mamas. We shall see.