I know we are almost 2 weeks into 2011 already but it is never too late to set up some resolutions and goals. Every year I like to write down some "Green Goals" for myself. The way I see it, if I make just a few easy changes every year then I am well on my way to living a more sustainable life.
• Start some kind of composting. I received some good ideas from some of my readers on how to make my own worm bin. I might give that a try.
• Get my twins completely potty trained which equals 2 less kids in disposable diapers and less crap in landfills. :)
• Spend more time outside with the boys.
• Be more active as a family. Whether its dancing around the living room or playing outside. I need to get my boys, and myself, up and moving.
• Rebuild our clothes line in the Spring. Bigger and stronger this time so it doesn't break.
• Continue packing waste-free snacks and eventually lunches for kids.
• Get my hubby to cut back on his bottled water habit. I have like 10 stainless steel bottles he can use.
So those are my goals. I like to keep them rather simple and attainable. Now it's time to work on them!
What Green Goals have you set for yourself this year? I'd love to read about them.