Okay, we've all had some time to think about how we want to be a little more green in 2010. My 2009 goals did not go so well, so my first goal for this year is to really stick to my goals! :) But really, even if it is making one small change its still great a step in the right direction. So here are my 2010 green goals. Please share yours as well. I'll check back in a few months down the road to see how I'm doing and how you are doing.
- Make a whole hearted attempt to cloth diaper new baby
- Less TV time for the kids
- Shop local Farmer's Market
- Purchase more organic foods
- Start composting
- Expand vegetable garden
- Reduce waste in my preschooler's lunches
- Switch to rechargeable batteries (need to get hubby on board first)
I may add to this list as I think of new things, but this is it for now. I think if you keep it short and simple you have a better chance of being successful. Now what are some of your green goals?