We are huge Stonyfield Farm fans in my house. Right now in our fridge you will find YoBaby 3-in-1 Meals, YoKids Yogurt and Super Smoothie drinkable yogurt. In fact, you can always find those 3 things in my fridge. My kids have not met a Stonyfield product that they didn't gobble up!Currently I am on a dairy free diet due to my nursing baby's milk protein intolerance. But if I wasn't dairy free I'd be eating their probiotic yogurt. I'd also love to try out their Oikos line of Greek yogurt. I have never tried Greek yogurt before but I heard its delicious plus is great to use in many recipes.
What is great about Stonyfield is not only do they make tasty organic products but they are truly a green company. They use clean renewable energy to help power their facility and they provide tremendous support for organic farms
We feel that healthy food can only come from a healthy planet – and through our organic ingredient purchases we have kept over 100,000 farm acres free of toxic, persistent pesticides and chemical fertilizers that can contaminate soil, rivers and drinking water.For the past few months, Stonyfield has been following the daily life of organic farmer Guy Choiniere through his video diaries. Watching these is a great way to learn what happens on an organic farm. You can watch one videoe below and be sure to check out more on Stonyfield's FarmCam.
In celebration of Earth Day, Stonyfield Farm is giving one lucky reader a prize package that includes (1) reusable Stonyfield shopping bag, (1) Girls Gone Green book, (1) Terracycle seed starter kit, (1) Why Eat Organic DVD, (4) 5.3 oz Oikos coupons and (1) free 16 oz Oikos coupon.
Watch the Down To Earth video posted above then comment on one thing you learned or one thing that inspired you from the video.
- Follow me on Google Friend connect
- Subscribe to my RSS feed in a reader or subscribe via e-mail. Your email must validate or it will not count.
- Add my Green Mama's Pad button to your sidebar or add Green Mama's Pad to your blogroll. Leave your blog link.
- Add my Green Baby Shower Guide button to you blog. This is good for 2 entries so leave 2 comments.
- Follow @GreenMamasPad and @Stonyfield on Twitter and and tweet this giveaway. You can tweet once daily. Leave link to tweet in comment. You must have at least 50 followers. You can copy and paste this:
Stonyfield Farm Earth Day Giveaway -win a prize package of fun Stonyfield goodies! @greenmamaspad @stonyfield #giveaway http://bit.ly/cBQTXZ
- Blog about this giveaway. Your post must include a link to this post plus a link to the sponsor. Please leave link.
- Stumble this post and comment with your ID.
- Stumble one of my non-giveaway posts and tell me which one.
- Become a fan of Green Mama's Pad on Facebook.
- Become a fan of Stonyfield Farm and YoBaby on Facebook.
This giveaway is open to US Residents 18+ only and will end on Wednesday, May 5 at 11:59pm EST. One winner will be chosen at random using Random.org and will be posted on the Winner's Announcement Page. Winner has 48 hours to claim his/her prize otherwise a new winner will be picked. You must leave your e-mail address in all of your comment(s) so I can contact you. I will not share your e-mail address with anyone, it will strictly be used to notify you if you win. Good luck!
Please note that the opinions and views expressed here are my own and based on my personal experience with the products. You may encounter a different experience with this than I did. Stonyfield Farm is providing the prize pack for this giveaway and will be sending me one as well.