Using natural products on my children is something that is very important to me. I want to know what all the ingredients are in a product and know that they are not toxic to my child's health. One of my favorite natural brands that I use for household cleaning is Seventh Generation. There has not been a product of theirs that I tried and did not like. So when I saw that they had come out with an entire line of natural baby bath and body products, I was ecstatic. Granted I technically don't have a "baby" anymore, but these are certainly still good for toddlers and even preschoolers.
About Wee Generation Products
- First complete line of USDA-certified biobased baby care productsThe most importance thing to me when deciding if I am going to use a product on my child is the ingredient list. And of course, Seventh Generation does not leave me disappointed. They list all of their ingredients on the product label and you won't find long lists of complicated chemical names. Just a nice short list of mostly biobased ingredients. I have been using the Foaming Shampoo & Wash on my toddler and the regular Shampoo & Wash on my kindergarteners and I have been very pleased with them both. They lather very nicely and I love the light citrus scent. Too many baby products use lavender, which drives me bonkers, and I am glad they stayed away from that in this line.
- Endorsed by Healthy Child, Healthy World
- Products are gluten-free
- No synthetic fragrances, phthalates, parabens (all ingredients of concern)
- Tear-free, no worries about getting in eyes
- Non-toxic, biodegradable formula
- Made with natural ingredients that come from plants and minerals
- Made with extra-virgin olive oil to moisturize and protect
The Baby Lotion is made with extra-virgin olive oil to moisturize and protect the skin. This also makes it good to use for baby massages. Baby massage is not something I ever tried when my boys were infants, though I really wish I had. Since they were all colicky due to a milk protein intolerance (causes intestinal discomfort and gas), I am sure they could have benefited from them. For more information on Infant Massage, watch the video below and visit: www.LiddleKidz.com.
Two (2) winners will each receive a set of Wee Generation products that includes one (1) each of the following:
Foaming Baby Shampoo & Wash
Baby Shampoo & Wash
Baby Bubble Bath
The average retail value of the prize is $50. Giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on November 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM EST. Please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Seventh Generation and The Motherhood engaged me for this post. Please note that the opinions and views expressed are my own and based on my personal experience with the product and/or company. You may encounter a different experience with this than I did. I received free product to review.